Pumpkin Marble Painting Craft
What better way to kick off the fall season than with a pumpkin marble painting craft!
Painting with Marbles
Materials for Pumpkin Marble Painting Craft
- Pumpkin Print Out (You can also draw your own pumpkin.)
- Orange Craft Paint
- Brown Craft Paint
- Marbles (Marbles are a choking hazard for children, adult supervision is required.)
- Box Lid or Cookie Sheet
- Black Construction Paper
How to Paint a Pumpkin using Marbles
- Tape your pumpkin to the inside of the box lid or cookie sheet.
- Paint the stem brown.
- Drizzle several globs of the orange paint onto the outside edge of the box lid or cookie sheet.
- Place the marbles inside the box lid or cookie sheet and begin tipping it back and forth.
- Continue with step #4 until the pumpkin is covered in paint.
- Remove the pumpkin from the box lid or cookie sheet and set aside to dry.
- Once dry, cut your pumpkin and glue to construction paper.
Did your child enjoy this pumpkin marble painting activity? Here are some other fun pumpkin activities for kids:
*Download New Horizon Academy’s pumpkin template below.*