Do your kids love slime? We do too! Grab those old decorative pumpkins, and get ready to get your hands sticky. This easy pumpkin slime science experiment is fun for all ages!
Materials for Pumpkin Slime
- Small Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Starch
- 1/2 Cup Washable School Glue
- 1/2 Cup Water
How to Make Pumpkin Slime
- Cut the top off the pumpkin.
- Make room in the pumpkin by loosening up all the seeds and guts.
- Mix 1/2 cup room temperature water with 1/2 cup of clear Elmer’s Washable School Glue in a separate bowl. Stir to incorporate fully.
- Measure 1/4 cup of liquid starch and pour directly into the pumpkin.
- Pour the glue and water mixture into the pumpkin.
- Get your hands in the pumpkin to mix, and you have slime!