Looking for a fun and healthy snack for your child? These festive reindeer celery sticks are sure to be a holiday favorite and they only take 5 simple ingredients.
How to Make Reindeer Celery Sticks
- Sun butter
- Edible Google Eyes (You can substitute with chocolate chips)*
- Cut the celery sticks to the desired length.
- Spread the sun butter onto the celery stick.
- Add pretzels to make reindeer antlers.
- Add raspberries to make the nose of the reindeer.
- Add edible eyes or chocolate chips for the reindeer eyes.
*This project requires adult supervision and is intended for children 3+ years old, as raw vegetables like celery are a choking hazard for children under 3 years of age. Edible googly eyes can also pose a choking risk for small children.
Did your child love this Reindeer Celery Stick recipe? Check out some of New Horizon Academy’s other delicious holiday-themed snacks below.