Kids STEAM Cuisine Frozen Banana Penguin
These adorable frozen banana penguins are fun to involve your kiddos since it only involves a few ingredients and simple steps! Enjoy your sweet treat!
- 3 bananas
- 1 1/2cups melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 12 candy eyes
- 6 orange M&Ms
- 6 Apricots
- 3 Jumbo Marshmallows
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Arrange on a baking sheet and slide a popsicle stick into the bottom of each banana. Freeze until firm (about an hour).
- While bananas are freezing, cut jumbo marshmallows in half.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue to microwave in 15-second intervals until chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Dip each banana pop into the melted chocolate.
- Add eyes, an M&M beak, and then press one of the marshmallow slices onto the front for the belly and sliced apricots for feet.
- Place penguin pops onto a baking sheet and freezes until ready to serve!