The holidays are a time for gift giving, and these marshmallow snowman ornaments make the perfect gift for family and friends. And, they double as a fun craft that your child will enjoy making!
How to Make a Marshmallow Snowman Ornament
- Fillable ornament
- Mini marshmallows*
- Black puffy paint
- Orange puffy paint
- Remove the top of the fillable ornament.
- Fill the ornament with mini marshmallows and replace the top.
- Use the black puffy paint to dot on the eyes and mouth of the snowman.
- Use the orange puffy paint to paint on the snowman’s nose.
- Set your ornament aside to dry.
- Once the paint has dried, tie a ribbon to the ornament and display.
*This activity requires adult supervision, as marshmallows and ribbon could be choking hazards. Additionally, ribbon longer than seven inches can pose a strangulation risk.
For more great children’s holiday craft ideas, check out some fun and festive art projects New Horizon Academy has enjoyed in the past.