Ramadan Wall Hanging Craft
Are you looking for a fun Ramadan craft to do with your child? We at New Horizon Academy have a fun and easy craft that your child will be sure to love!
How to Make a Ramadan Wall Hanging Craft
- Paper plate
- Letter foam stickers (to spell Ramadan)
- Yellow paint
- Blue paint
- Ribbon or string
- Small hole puncher
- Help your child draw a crescent moon shape on your paper plate.
- Draw a star shape in the opening of the crescent moon.
- Cut out the moon and star shapes.
- Paint the moon blue and paint the star yellow.
- Once the shapes are dry, take the paper backing off the foam letters and place them on the paper plate to spell Ramadan.
- Use a hole punch to create a small opening at the top of your crescent moon.
- Hole punch a hole at the top of your star.
- Pull your ribbon or string through both holes, connecting the moon and star. The star should hang in the opening of the moon.
- Tie a knot in the back of the star to prevent the string from slipping.
- Hang your decoration on display!
Looking for more great ways to celebrate Ramadan with your child? Check out these 4 children’s books to help your child learn more Ramadan!
New Horizon Academy is a nationally recognized early learning provider with over 90 schools in Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools nurture and prepare children to succeed in school and in life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our highly trained teachers, safe and secure facilities, and commitment to providing the highest quality care. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today!