Looking for a delicious and nutritious snack for your children? This Fruitie Tootie Quesadilla is a fun and yummy way to encourage children to eat their fruit!
How to Make a Fruitie Tootie Quesadilla
- 1 six-inch whole-grain tortilla
- 1 Tbsp. Sunbutter or yogurt
- ¼ medium banana
- 1 Tbsp. blueberries (you can use any fresh fruit of your choice)
- Spread the Sunbutter or yogurt thinly over the entire surface of the tortilla.
- Thinly slice the banana.
- Lay the slices over one-half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the blueberries over the same half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla to close over the banana and blueberries.
Check out these other delicious breakfast snacks you can make with your child!
New Horizon Academy is a nationally recognized early learning provider with over 90 schools in Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools nurture and prepare children to succeed in school and in life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our highly trained teachers, safe and secure facilities, and commitment to providing the highest quality care. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today!