- 3 Packages of Flower Seeds
- 3 Sheets of Construction Paper (1 Blue, 1 Green, and 1 White)
- Food Processor
- 3 Bowls
- Cut your construction paper into one-inch squares. Place each color separately in a bowl.
- Cover the paper entirely in water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the paper, place one color of the paper in a food processor, pulse until the paper becomes pulp. Repeat with the other two colors.
- Divide the packages of seeds between the three bowls, mixing them into the pulp.
- Grab a bit of each color from each container, form it into a ball, and let it dry.
- Once dry, toss your flower seed bombs into your favorite flowerpot or garden plot.
What can we help you find?