Create Your Own Mother’s Day Card
- Brown Construction Paper
- Cupcake Liners (standard size and mini size)
- Small Pom-Poms
- Green Pipe Cleaner
- Green Crayon/Marker
- Fold the construction paper in half to make a card.
- To make the flower, take a standard size cupcake liner and flip it inside out, so that the pattern/colored part is on the inside.
- To make the second layer, take another standard size cupcake liner, and flip it inside out (like the step above). This time take a pencil or pen and draw a line across the border and then cut along this border.
- To make the 3rd layer take a mini size cupcake liner. Turn it inside out like the previous layers.
- Glue Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 together.
- Take some small sized pom-poms and glue them to the center of the flower.
- Take your flower and glue it to your card.
- Make the stem and leaf using a green crayon/marker and the pipe cleaner
- Write a special message on the card for your mom.