Make Your Own Lemonade in a Bag
Materials and Ingredients
- Zipper-Seal Plastic Storage Bag
- 2 Lemon Wedges
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- 2 TBS of Pure Honey*
- Cold Water
- Slice lemons into round slices and remove all the seeds.
- Place a lemon slice in the plastic bag and close.
- Lay the bag flat and squeeze the lemon slices until the juice is removed from the lemon.
- Add honey to the bag and continue to knead.
- Reopen the bag, fill the bag with ice cubes and water, and close.
- Close the bag, but allow enough space for a straw and enjoy!