- 2 Paperclips
- 2 Brads
- Spin-A-Move Game Board
Prepare the Spinners:
- Punch a brad through the center of each spinner, then fold the brad back. Leave about 1/4″ between the top of the brad and the part of the brad where you fold it back.
- Pull up the unbent part of the brad.
- Slip a paperclip on the top of each brad.
- Spin the exercise spinner on the left. This is the exercise you will do.
- Spin the number spinner on the right. This is how many times to do that exercise.
- Repeat as many times as you would like for more fun.