Cinco De Mayo is celebrated annually on May 5. Celebrate together with your child by making these fun plastic egg maracas.
- Plastic Eggs
- Plastic Spoons
- Popcorn Kernels, Rice, or Dried Beans (Popcorn kernels and dried beans are a choking hazard for small children, adult supervision is required.)
- White Tape
- Fill the plastic eggs with popcorn kernels, rice, or dried beans.
- Tape plastic spoons to the side of the eggs.
- Tape the ends of the spoons together.
- Decorate the tape with markers and enjoy making music with your child.