If you are a chicken pot pie lover, you can now enjoy the meal in a mini size! This kid-friendly mini chicken pot pie recipe is easy, only using a few ingredients, and it is a delicious option that even a picky eater will love.
How to Make Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Ingredients and Materials:
- 1 cup diced chicken
- 1 bag of mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- Refrigerated Pillsbury biscuit dough
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Muffin tin
- Defrost the frozen bag of vegetables and chop the chicken.
- Mix the cream of chicken soup, shredded cheese, mixed vegetables, and chicken.
- Separate the biscuits and place them into the greased muffin tin.
- Using your fingers, press down the dough to thin it out, resembling the pie crust.
- Add two tablespoons of the mixed filling inside each cup.
- Bake the pot pies at 375° for 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy your mini chicken pot pies!
For more kid-friendly recipe ideas, check out: