Make Your Own Father’s Day Tie Card
- Father’s Day Card Template
- Construction Paper
- Markers and/or Crayons
- Print the template. (Tip: Print the template directly onto the construction paper.)
- Cut out the template along the straight line.
- Fold along the dashed line.
- Cut out the tie template and trace onto construction paper.
- Cut out the tie.
- Using markers or crayons, decorate the tie with stripes or another design or pattern.
- Add glue on the top of the tie (on the back) and glue it on the card base (between slits).
- Fold the strips of paper on top of the card, bending the bottom corners toward the top of the tie to create a collar.
- Write your message on the inside and/or outside of the card.