How to Make a Shirt-and-Tie-Shaped Father’s Day Card
- Father’s Day Card Template
- Construction Paper
- Markers and/or Crayons
- Print the template. (Tip: Print the template directly onto the construction paper.)
- Cut out the template along the straight line.
- Fold along the dashed line.
- Cut out the tie template and trace onto construction paper.
- Cut out the tie.
- Using markers or crayons, decorate the tie with stripes or another design or pattern.
- Add glue on the top of the tie (on the back) and glue it on the card base (between slits).
- Fold the strips of paper on top of the card, bending the bottom corners toward the top of the tie to create a collar.
- Write your message on the inside and/or outside of the card.
New Horizon Academy is a nationally accredited early learning provider with over 90 schools in Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools nurture and prepare children to succeed in school and in life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our highly trained daycare teachers, safe and secure facilities, and commitment to providing the highest quality care for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today!