- Print the template. (Tip: Print the template directly onto the construction paper.)
- Cut out the template along the straight line.
- Fold along the dashed line.
- Cut out the tie template and trace onto construction paper.
- Cut out the tie.
- Using markers or crayons, decorate the tie with stripes or another design or pattern.
- Add glue on the top of the tie (on the back) and glue it on the card base (between slits).
- Fold the strips of paper on top of the card, bending the bottom corners toward the top of the tie to create a collar.
- Write your message on the inside and/or outside of the card.
What can we help you find?
No Offers Available
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/newhorizon/public_html/newhorizonacademy.net/wp-content/themes/new-horizon-academy/templates/util-nav.php on line 45