Need an easy Thanksgiving craft for the kids to make? These coffee filter turkeys are easy to create and take 20-30 minutes to complete with only a few supplies. We hope you enjoy making your flock!
- Coffee Filters
- Washable Markers
- Wooden Clothespins
- Red and Yellow Craft Foam
- Wiggle Eyes
- Spray Mister Filled with Water
- Flatten round coffee filters and apply several colors of washable markers in a variety of patterns.
- Place a colored coffee filter on a craft mat or zipper bag and spritz with water to watch the magic! Set aside to dry.
- Clip the clothespins on a scrap of cardboard and paint all sides with brown craft paint and paintbrush. Set aside to dry.
- Attach wiggle eyes to the top of each clothespin using a glue gun with a fine tip applicator.
- Cut a triangle beak from yellow craft foam and a squiggly waddle from red craft foam with scissors. Attach under wiggle eyes using a glue gun with a fine tip applicator.
- Fold the dry coffee filters in half and crinkle slightly to fluff. Insert the coffee filter into the top clip of the clothespin.