- Water Bottles
- Watercolor Paper
- Liquid Watercolors
- Cardboard or wooden board
- Arrange the cardboard in the yard, then clip a sheet of watercolor paper to it.
- Invite your kids to fill their water bottles with liquid watercolors, then let them have fun painting! (Tip: No cardboard or wooden board? That’s okay! Kids can use a thumbtack to secure their paper to a tree.)
- Allow the paintings to dry in the grass. If needed, weigh the paper down with a rock or another clip.
- Each painting was unique and as beautiful as the child who made it!
- This art project has little clean-up and very little direction, which makes it easy and fun!