Muffin Tin Sorting
- Find a variety of small objects that can be picked up with tongs (pom-poms, cotton balls, small toys, etc.)
- Have children use tongs to pick up objects and place them in each of the muffin tin spots.
Cheerio Fine Motor
- Place a chunk of play dough on a table or hard surface.
- Stick an uncooked spaghetti noodle into the play dough.
- Have children string Cheerios onto the spaghetti noodle.
- Draw large shapes or letters on a piece of paper.
- Have children use stickers to trace the shape or letter.
Card Slot Drop
- Find a container with a lid and cut a slit in the top.
- Have children drop cards into the slot, and then take the cover off and count how many they got in!
What can we help you find?