There is nothing better than exploring the great outdoors together as a family, so in honor of National Scavenger Hunt Day, we recommend heading outside together with our Scavenger Hunt: Colors in Nature.
- Small paper bag (lunch bag size or one your child can easily hold)
- Select colors you would like your child to try to find.
- Using a marker, draw a circle with the colors you selected.
- Your child learns through play, observation, and exploration. Head outdoors and begin looking for items for the Scavenger Hunt: Colors in Nature. What will you find together? What will you see?
- As you begin the scavenger hunt, look for colors and shapes, discuss what you see, and explore nature together.