Painting with apples is such a fun, simple art project your family will enjoy doing together!
- Paper (Stock, cardboard are the best!)
- Tablecloth (For easier clean-up!)
- Gather all of your supplies.
- Set up your paper station. (We taped paper to an old cutting board!)
- Pour paint onto board or onto paper plates.
- Cut apples in half. (Have an adult do this part!)
- Dip apple into the paint and place apple onto paper to transfer the paint and make an apple print.
- Try different color combinations. (The options are endless!)
- Watch your masterpiece come to life!