20 Positive Affirmations to Remind Your Child They Are Loved
Kind words of encouragement and affirmation from parents are an important part of making sure your little one has a healthy sense of self. Keep these words of affirmation in your parenting toolbox to show your children how loved they truly are!
- I am so proud of you!
- You are so thoughtful.
- You have great ideas.
- You did it!
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- You are important.
- I believe in you!
- You make me happy.
- That is a great question.
- I am grateful for you.
- You did that all by yourself? Amazing!
- You are so brave!
- I love that you never give up.
- You have such a big heart!
- You have an awesome sense of humor.
- I like how your mind works.
- I love spending time with you.
- You make me smile!
- You make the world a better place.
And last, but definitely not least…
- I love you!
Looking for more great ways to incorporate kindness and positivity into your family and home life? Check out some of our other parenting resources below!
- Encouraging Children to Practice Kindness
- 6 Ideas on How to Raise Happy Children
- Positive Parenting: Try Saying This, Instead of That
New Horizon Academy is a nationally recognized early learning provider with over 90 schools in Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools nurture and prepare children to succeed in school and in life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our highly trained teachers, safe and secure facilities, and commitment to providing the highest quality care. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today!