World Kindness Day is celebrated on November 13th of every year. World Kindness Day provides us with an opportunity to take a moment to spread kindness and to teach our children important lessons of compassion. Here are a couple of fun and easy ways to spread kindness.
Kindness Dice Game
- Kindness list (see below)
- Start with the youngest player.
- Roll the die.
- Try to complete the item on kindness list that matches the number of the die by the end of the day.
- Give a hug to someone you love
- Say something nice to another person
- Draw a picture for a loved one
- Write a thank you note for someone who deserves a thank you
- Call a senior friend to say hello
- Say hello to a neighbor
- Kindness BINGO Board
- Markers or crayons
- Print the Kindness BINGO Board page.
- Read the kindness activity.
- Complete the kindness activity.
- Use markers or crayons to cross off acts of kindness you implemented.
- Complete a line vertically, horizontally, or diagonally—you choose.
- Have fun spreading kindness.