Painting with Ice Cubes
Try this kids STEAM painting activity that children of all ages can enjoy!
- 1 Cup of Water
- Ice Tray
- Popsicle Sticks
- Food Coloring
- Evenly pour water into the ice cube tray
- Add drops of food coloring to the cubes.
- Place a popsicle stick into each ice cube mold.
- Place the tray in the freezer and leave for 4-6 hours until frozen.
- Pull the sticks out of the tray and start painting!
Ask These Questions
- What happens when the ice melts?
- What colors appear?
- What happens when the colors mix?