- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Ice Cubes
- ½ Cup Kosher Salt
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Quart-Size Sealable Plastic Bag
- 1 Gallon-Size Sealable Plastic Bag
How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Measure the creams, sugar, and vanilla extract into the quart-size bag. Zip it up tightly.
- Fill the gallon-size bag with ice. Add the salt. Put the sealed smaller bag inside. Now zip up the larger bag.
- Shake and shake the bags to make ice cream! It will take about five minutes until the cream hardens.
- Take the smaller bag out of the larger one. Eat the ice cream right out of the bag!
What can we help you find?