Turkey Cheese Platter
What could be better than a turkey-shaped cheese platter to celebrate Thanksgiving? This appetizer is an easy and fun way to assemble with your kids. People will love it!
- Ritz crackers
- Swiss cheese slices
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Salami slices
- 2 Chocolate chips or peppercorns
- Cut out the shapes for the turkey head, body and legs out of cheddar cheese and arrange them on the bottom of a large platter. Take the chocolate chips or peppercorns for the eyes and place them right above the swiss cheese turkey beak.
- Add a layer of salami around the turkey body. Place the salami slices should overlap and go under the turkey.
- Repeat the previous step with swiss cheese slices around the turkey.
- Add another layer of salami partially under the swiss cheese layer.
- Time for the Cheddar cheese layer! Arrange the cheese the same as the other layers.
- Add a layer of Ritz crackers, making them partially go under the cheddar cheese slices, and you have yourself a meaty and cheesy turkey!