Frozen Banana Yogurt Popsicles
- Bananas peeled and cut in half
- Vanilla yogurt or flavor of your choice
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts or toppings of your choice
- Popsicle sticks
- Peel and halve each banana. Insert a popsicle stick into each banana half.
- Dip bananas into yogurt, using a spoon to coat each banana evenly. Drip excess yogurt off.
- Add sprinkles, nuts, or topping of your choice.
- Place bananas on a plate covered in wax or parchment paper. Freeze until the yogurt has hardened, about 2 hours.