Bubble Art Painting Activity
- Paper (stock, cardboard are the best)
- Bubble solution
- Shallow bowls
- Food Coloring or water colors (we used food coloring)
- Tablecloth (for easy clean-up)
- Gather all of your supplies.
- Set up your paper station. We taped paper to an old cutting board and headed outside!
- Pour the bubble solution into your bowls. Then, add food coloring or water colors into each bowl.
- Dip straws or bubble wand into colored solution and blow bubbles onto paper.
- Watch your masterpiece come to life!