You and your children will enjoy this fun and creative winter treat!
Ingredients & Supplies
- 3 Large Bananas
- Wooden Popsicle Sticks
- 1 Cup of White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Orange Jimmies Sprinkles
- Fruit Leather
- Step One: Cut bananas and thread onto the wooden stick.
- Step Two: Microwave white chocolate chips and coconut oil until melted (30 seconds recommended).
- Step Three: Dip banana sticks into the white chocolate.
- Step Four: Place 2 mini chocolate chips for eyes and 3 for buttons.
- Step Five: Add the fruit leather as a scarf.
- Step Six: Freeze for 1 hour.
- Step Seven: Enjoy the delicious treat!