We are seeking an INFANT/TODDLER TEACHER to join our team at New Horizon Academy in the following classrooms:
All applicants MUST:
• Be reliable and have positive work ethic.
• Have a minimum of 16 qualifying semester credits to qualify as an Assistant Teacher under MN Rule 3.
• Be able to work full-time (about 40 hours/week).
• Have a passion for working with children!
*Previous childcare experience is preferred but not required.
Love Making a Difference? You’ll fit right in!
You’ll love teaching with us, just as our children will love learning with you! If you want to inspire, encourage, and celebrate a child’s love of learning every day, come join our team!
We are looking for energetic, nurturing, and dedicated teachers to join our growing company!
As a New Horizon Academy educator, you will…
- Delight in our beautifully equipped classrooms.
- Work alongside a caring and dedicated team.
- Have support and encouragement for our knowledgeable support staff.
- Be a brain-builder who will help shape the leaders of tomorrow!
What makes New Horizon Academy different…
- For over fifty years, New Horizon Academy has been the leader in early care and education
- Our company fosters a culture of continuous improvement, which means that every decision we make is based on what’s best for children and for our staff.
- We are passionate advocates for additional national, state, and local early childhood resources.
- Research shows that a child’s first five years are the most important for social and emotional brain development, which is why the work we do is so essential!
We are looking for someone who. . .
- Meets or exceeds state qualifications for the listed position.
- Has a passion for working with young children.
- Has interest in beginning or continuing their education in early childhood education or a related field.
- Can satisfy the Applicant Background Study required by state regulations.
- Has documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Has the physical abilities to perform the required job duties with or without accommodations.
We are proud to offer a complete benefits package, which includes…
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Ongoing, FREE professional development
- Generously discounted childcare
- Opportunities for career growth
- and much, much more