You clicked the link, great! Here are all the details:
We are seeking a CHILDCARE FLOAT TEACHER to join our team at New Horizon Academy in the following classrooms:
All applicants MUST:
- Have a minimum of 16 qualifying semester credits or a CDA, to be considered teacher-qualified under MN Rule 3.
- Be able to work a flexible, full-time schedule, Monday-Friday.
- Have positive work ethic, and a team-centered attitude.
- Be willing to learn and grow as an educator.
- Enjoy working with children!
~Previous childcare experience preferred, but not required.
Love Making a Difference? You’ll fit right in!
You’ll love teaching with us, just as our children will love learning with you! If you want to inspire, encourage, and celebrate a child’s love of learning every day, come join our team!
As a New Horizon Academy educator, you will…
- Delight in our beautifully equipped classrooms.
- Have support and encouragement from our knowledgeable support staff.
- Be a brain-builder who will help shape the leaders of tomorrow!
What makes New Horizon Academy different…
- For over fifty years, New Horizon Academy has been the leader in early care and education
- Our company fosters a culture of continuous improvement, which means that every decision we make is based on what’s best for children and our staff.
- We are passionate advocates for additional childhood resources at the national, state, and local level.
- There are opportunities for growth and development through scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
- Research shows that a child’s first five years are the most important for social and emotional brain development, which is why the work we do is so essential!
We are looking for someone who. . .
- Meets or exceeds state qualifications for the listed position.
- Has previous experience in Early Childhood Education or related field of work.
- Must meet position qualification requirements as outlined by the state department guidelines.
- Can satisfy the Applicant Background Study required by state regulations.
- Can provide proof of identity and eligibility to legally work in the United States.
- Has the physical abilities to perform the required job duties with or without accommodations.
We are proud to offer a complete benefits package, which includes…
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company scholarships that cover 100% for CDA and AA in ECE
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ongoing, FREE professional development
- Generously discounted childcare
- And much, much more