- 2 English Muffins
- One Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of Your Choice (Sausage, Pepperoni, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the English muffins on a baking sheet and add pizza sauce. Spread sauce to the edge.
- Top with a handful of grated mozzarella, followed by the toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle a little oregano over the top.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
What can we help you find?