Alphabet BINGO Materials:
Alphabet BINGO Instructions:
- Cut out the calling card letters below and on the following page.
- Place the letters in a bowl or container.
- Hand out a BINGO card to each child.
- Pull a letter out of the container and show it to the children.
- Have the children name the letter.
- Have the children place a token over the letter on their BINGO card.
- When a child has five in a row, he or she should call out “BINGO!”
- The first child with five in a row wins.
What can we help you find?