Mini Pancake Muffin Bites Recipe
At New Horizon Academy, we know that mornings can be stressful as you are trying to get out the door to work and daycare. We have an easy and delicious breakfast recipe that your child will be sure to love–and that they can also help you prepare. Continue reading for instructions on how to make these quick and easy mini pancake muffin bites!
How to Make Mini Pancake Muffin Bites
Ingredients and Supplies
- Mini muffin pan
- Non-stick cooking spray or muffin liners
- Pancake mix
- Toppings of your choice (fruit, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the muffin pan with the non-stick cooking spray, or insert muffin liners.
- Prepare your pancake batter as listed on the packaging.
- Fill each muffin tin until they are just over half full.
- Add your toppings of choice.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this yummy recipe with your family! Visit our Family Resource Library for more interactive kids’ recipes, activities, parenting tips, book recommendations, and more.
Looking for more great kid-friendly recipes? Here are a few of our other favorite muffin recipes:
New Horizon Academy is a nationally recognized early learning provider with over 90 schools in Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools nurture and prepare children to succeed in school and in life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our highly trained teachers, safe and secure facilities, and commitment to providing the highest quality care. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today!