- 350 g/ 12 oz. watermelon, preferably seedless
- 200 g/ 7 oz./ 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Remove the peel of the watermelon (and the seeds, if there are any). Place the watermelon in the blender together with the rest of the ingredients and blend until very smooth.
- Add more sugar/honey or lemon juice according to your taste.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and freeze.
What can we help you find?