- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
- Red and White Streamers
- Blue and White Paint
- String or Ribbon
How to Make a Fourth of July Windsock
- Paint the toilet paper roll blue. (Allow the paint to fully dry before moving onto the next step.)
- Paint white stars onto the toilet paper roll.
- Cut the red and white streamers into strips and glue together at one end to make the stripes of a flag.
- Glue the red and white streamers onto the inside of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the string to the top of the toilet paper roll to hang.
- Display your flag windsock for others to see!
What can we help you find?
No Offers Available
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/newhorizon/public_html/newhorizonacademy.net/wp-content/themes/new-horizon-academy/templates/util-nav.php on line 45