Mess-Free Rice Bag Eggs Activity
Are you looking for a clean way to color hard-boiled eggs? Try coloring your eggs with rice! This activity provides easy cleanup and adds a bit of a sensory experience.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Uncooked Rice
- Food Coloring
- Plastic Zipper-Seal Sandwich Bag
- Paper Towels
- Pour 1 cup of uncooked rice into the plastic bag.
- Add 4 to 6 drops of food coloring to the bag, seal it, and shake until the dye is well distributed.
- Place one egg in the bag, reseal, and shake the bag until the egg is speckled.
- Remove the egg and place it on a paper towel to dry for at least 30 minutes.