Look and Cook Taco Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cups water
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- Taco shells
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning mix, heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently until thickened.
- Divide warm beef mixture among heated taco shells.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.