How to Make a Handprint Turkey
- Turkey template
- Coloring utensils (markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.)
1. Print the turkey template, color each piece, and then cut out.
2. Glue the parts onto the body.
3. Trace your child’s hand on 2-4 colors of paper and cut out.
4. Glue the handprints on the back of the turkey. These will be the feathers.
Free Handprint Turkey Template
Did you try this festive hand turkey craft? We’d love to see it! Post a photo on our Facebook page here.
New Horizon Academy is a nationally recognized early learning provider with over 90 schools in Minnesota, Iowa, Idaho, Colorado, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools create a love of learning, preparing children to succeed in school and life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our experienced teachers, safe facilities, research-based curriculum and commitment to providing the highest quality childcare. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today.