As a Curriculum Coordinator at our Penn Ave location, you will be:
- Working with the Infant and Toddler classrooms as a Curriculum Coordinator.
- Assist in creating and reviewing lesson plans.
- Replacing a staff member in the classroom as needed.
- Assisting in training new teachers in the classroom.
- Serving as a mentor to new or existing teachers.
Potential candidates must be organized, detail-orientated, self-motivated, reliable, and able to lead in a fast-paced, highly professional environment. Potential candidates must have:
- Associate degree, or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in a licensed Early Childhood setting.
- Have working knowledge of state specific licensing requirements, National Accreditation guidelines, and early childhood development teaching and assessment strategies.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact? Join us!
Working with us means not only enjoying your role but also witnessing the joy of learning in every child. If you are dedicated to inspiring, encouraging, and fostering a child’s love for learning on a daily basis, we invite you to become a valued member of our school family!
Joining New Horizon Academy means…
- Enjoying our well-equipped and inviting school environment.
- Thriving in a dynamic and friendly workplace.
- Collaborating with a team that is caring and dedicated.
- Receiving support and encouragement from our experienced home office staff.
- You’ll be the go-to leader for your school, shaping the educational experience with your expertise!
What sets New Horizon Academy apart:
- With a legacy spanning over fifty years, New Horizon Academy stands as a forefront leader in early care and education.
- A commitment to a culture of continuous improvement, where decisions prioritize the well-being of children and our staff.
- Passionate advocacy for increased national, state, and local early childhood resources.
- Recognizing the critical importance of a child’s first five years for social and emotional brain development, making our work essential!
Join us in making a lasting impact on the crucial early years of a child’s life.
We are looking for someone who. . .
- Is willing to learn and grow as a leader.
- Has a passion for working with young children.
- Can satisfy the Applicant Background Study required by state regulations.
- Has documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
We are proud to offer a complete benefits package, and exciting perks which include…
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Access to supplementary benefits like Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Competitive PTO offerings
- Generous childcare discount
- Employee and family referral bonuses
- Potential to earn quarterly bonuses.
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth
- Ongoing, paid professional development opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement for BA and MA degrees in ECE or related field.
- and much more!