PLYMOUTH-CTY RD 6
- Ready to Enroll
View Larger Map
ADDRESS13905 County Rd 6
Plymouth MN 55441
Hours: 6:30am - 6:30pm
Director: Angie Omelianchuk
Assistant Director: Jamie Howieson
PROGRAMS OFFEREDInfant: 6 weeks to 18 months
Toddler: 18 months to 33 months
Preschool/Pre-kindergarten: 33 months to 5 years
SafetyAt New Horizon Academy, providing a safe and healthy environment for the children entrusted to our care is our number one priority. We take many precautions to ensure that this commitment is realized every day. These safety and health measures include:
- Secure front entrances, with keypad access codes
- Our centers have security cameras in the majority of our classrooms
- All caregivers trained in both first aid and CPR
- Applicant background studies completed on every caregiver
- Open-door policy
- Quarterly corporate safety committee reviews
- Monthly fire, tornado, and evacuation drills
- New Horizon Finger Guards on all doors to prevent pinched fingers
- Accident insurance for all enrolled children while participating in program activities
- Regular visits by city and state officials
- Frequent visits by New Horizon Academy district managers and other management personnel
- Consistent, daily cleaning and sanitizing of all classroom, kitchen, and restroom surfaces
- Food safety classes for all who prepare and handle food
- Daily inspections by classroom staff to identify and correct any potential safety hazards
- Regular playground inspections by trained personnel
"The best thing I like is all the friendly nature of the teachers, directors and the staff. I also like the cleanliness of the center."
"It is a great environment for my daughter to learn and grow in. I am never concerned or worried about the care she is receiving."
"The teachers are so involved and know our child as much as we do. They are enthusiastic about telling us about his day and what he has been up to."
"As a first time parent I knew little to nothing about potty training. Thank goodness for her teachers. They helped my daughter through it and mostly ME! It was a huge help knowing I had a support system."
Ensuring the quality of children's daily experiences in early childhood programs and promoting positive child outcomes is the goal of the 10 NAEYC Early Childhood Program Standards and Accreditation Criteria.
A 4-star Parent Aware Rating means:
WHERE TO START
We understand that choosing an early education and child care program for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. That is why we have created a step-by-step guide to help you make an informed decision about the early care and education program you choose for your child.
Step 1: Find a New Horizon Academy near your home or your place of work.
Step 2: Schedule a tour. Visit our centers to learn more about the wonderful programs we offer for children. Use our Quality Child Care Checklist to help you make an informed decision about the early care and education you choose for your child.
Step 3: Complete the Enrollment Agreement and other required forms to enroll your child at New Horizon Academy.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if you want to plan your visit to one of our centers. Thank you for considering New Horizon Academy. We are eager to partner with you during this incredible time in your child’s growth and development.
Emergency Card-Fill In
Health Care Summary & Immunization Record
Authorization for Over-the-Counter-Fever-Reducing Medications
Infant Food Recommendations
Enroll Now and Receive Our Internet Inquiry Offer. To take advantage of this offer, download the coupon for 25% off your first 4 weeks, print it, and present it on your next visit to New Horizon Academy. We are delighted to welcome your family to New Horizon Academy. Childhood may only last a short while, but we know your family will gain many happy memories with us that will last a lifetime. Click here for more information.